Thursday, September 19, 2013

First Post!

This post is basically just to tell you more about this blog. I'm new to this whole idea of writing down what I think for random people to read but here it goes! I want this blog to be anything and everything. From a smoothie recipe I saw and tried, to a major topic like where I see myself in 10 years. I just plan on posting what comes on my mind that day and hopefully something interesting will spur from it. Really quickly, let me tell you a little more about myself. I'm a Capricorn, I have blue eyes, and I work at my local hospital as a Catering Associate, which is basically a fancy way of describing a person who brings patients their meals. Currently I'm trying to figure out how to balance work, school, and a social life. It's not going so well at this very moment, but I know I'll get the hang of it. I'm 16 and a junior in high school, and I love it. I honestly can't wait to start college and begin my adulthood. I plan on going somewhere in state for college, and I want to be a nurse. I'm in AP English and that's the whole reason I started this blog, hence my lack of knowledge in this topic. The title of this blog speaks for itself. Beautiful simplicity is my motto. Basically, it means being your self is enough. Being simple is enough, it's beautiful!That's the end for this post, and if you want to take one thing from it take this motto.

No comments:

Post a Comment