Wednesday, October 30, 2013


       Sappy post time! Okay, so my boyfriend and I have almost been dating for 3 months, and it's so fun. The first picture was around our first month of dating! He finally got the nerve and asked me to homecoming, and then got even more courage and asked me out! So we look pretty adorable there, or at least I think so. & the second picture is us at Sadie Hawkins this past weekend. We've been together for a while now, especially for teenagers. I mean, we can't make up our minds about anything!
      This post was pretty much just to brag about how cute my boyfriend is, and how happy he makes me on a daily basis. If it weren't for him I don't know where I'd be today, and I hope I never have to find out what it's like without him.
      Sappy post over.

No comments:

Post a Comment